Skip to content
< All instructions
- Go to our log in page and enter your email address and password
- On the menu across the middle of the page, click on Products
- On the Products page, click on Add product
- You have a choice of 3 options. Pick 'Add products using our form'
- You'll see new fields appear on the page, including Title, Description and Images. Add your product's information here
Title - Enter the name of your product
Description - it's best to mark all of the text and click on the 'clear formatting' button (the last one)
Images - you can drag and drop images, or browse to the file you want
Pricing - enter the same price into the 'Price' and 'Compare at price' fields. If you have a sale at a later date, change the 'Price' field, and a 'Sale' label will appear on our site next to the product
Inventory - you can manually enter the amount you have to sell in the 'Quantity' field. If inventory is not a problem for you, please leave this section blank. We're happy to talk about how best to handle this
Shipping - please ignore this for now. Every product is delivered free to Eastbourne postcodes provided the minimum order per shop is £10. We'll introduce shipping charges at a later date
- If your product has variants (eg small, medium, large) click the 'Add variant' link
- Type into the fields that appear. For example, you can change 'Size' for 'Colour'. Type individual variant names separated by a comma (eg small, medium, large)
- More fields will appear, allowing you to set different prices and inventory levels for each variant
- When you're done, click 'Submit'
- We'll be notified every time you submit a product. We'll check it and publish to One Eastbourne. If there's a problem with a product, we'll contact you.
< All instructions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.